StatusTerm of presenting of the thesis 20 December, 2019
Abstract– 0.79 Mb / in romanian
ThesisCZU 579.69: 579.22: 579.24: 579.873.1
7.79 Mb /
The thesis consists of 130 pages of basic text and contains an introduction, five chapters, general conclusions and recommendations, a bibliography with 268 titles, 51 figures, 18 tables and 12 annexes. The results are reflected in 25 scientific publications.
Purpose of the work: assessing the influence of biologically active preparations of cyanobacterial and vegetal origin on the viability and stability of Streptomyces canosus CNMNAc-02 strain during lyophilization process.
Objectives of the research:
1) Assessment of the lioprotective effect of biologically active substances of cyanobacterial origin by estimating the viability of S. canosus CNMN-Ac-02 strain after lyophilization;
2) Evaluation of the lioprotective effect of vegetal glycoside extracts by estimating the viability of S. canosus CNMN-Ac-02 strain after lyophilization;
3) Evaluation of the action of cyanobacterial preparations on the morpho-cultural characteristics of S. canosus CNMN-Ac-02 during lyophilization process;
4) Evaluation of the action of vegetal preparations on the morpho-cultural characteristics of S. canosus CNMN-Ac-02 during lyophilization process;
5) Study of the action of lioprotectors on productivity and lipid synthesis at S. canosus CNMN-Ac-02;
Novelty and scientific originality:
1) For the first time, the effectiveness of biologically active extracts of cyanobacterial and vegetal origin as lioprotectors and rehydratants for the longterm preservation of S. canosus CNMN-Ac-02 has been demonstrated;
2) New protective media have been developed and patented for efficient lyophilization and sustainable preservation of S. canosus CNMN-Ac-02 strain using extracts of cyanobacterial and vegetal origin;
3) For the first time the influence of extracts of cyanobacterial and vegetal origin as regulators of growth and ratio of lipid fractions of S. canosus CNMN-Ac-02 was studied.
The result obtained, which contributes to the solution of an important scientific problem consists in elucidating the action of the preparations of cyanobacterial and vegetal origin as lyoprotectors for lyophilization of S. canosus CNMN-Ac-02 strain, which led to the highlighting of the effectiveness of these preparations in maintaining the viability and stability of streptomycetes in the freeze-drying process, which allowed the improvement of culture preservation methods within the National Collection of Nonpathogenic Microorganisms.
Theoretical significance: A significant contribution was made to the scientific basis of the possibility of using biologically active preparations obtained from cyanobacteria and plants both as protectors for lyophilization of streptomyces and stimulators of Streptomyces canosus CNMN-Ac-02 strain biomass production and lipidogenesis.
Applicative value of the work: 4 new protection media have been developed and patented for lyophilization and sustained storage of the studied strain; new nutrient culture media have been proposed to enhance the biosynthetic and adjusting the ratio of lipid fractions of S. canosus CNMN-Ac-02 strain. Implementation of scientific results: the results obtained were implemented within the National Collection of Nonpathogenic Microorganisms of the Institute of Microbiology and Biotechnology: Acts of Implementation nr. 1, 2, 5 and 6 of 03.12.2018.