StatusThe thesis was presented on the 25 June, 2015
Approved by NCAA on the 7 October, 2015
Abstract– 0.40 Mb / in romanian
ThesisCZU 640.41:005 (043.3)
2.50 Mb /
Structure of dissertation: the thesis consists of introduction, 3 chapters, conclusions, bibliography with 170 titles and annexes. The main text consists of 124 text pages, 14 tables, 29 figures, 3 formulas, 18 annexes. 7 articles were published on the topic of research. Key words: hospitality industry, hotel services, determinants of customer loyalty, services’ quality, perceived value, customer satisfaction, brand image, generation theory, correlational model between generational characteristics and loyalty determinants.
The field of research is 521.03 -Economics and Management (in branch). The purpose of research is to develop methods for assessing customer loyalty strategies in the hotel industry and to develop customer loyalty management in order to streamline the process of elaborating relational strategies in hotel services.
To achieve this goal, the present research was aimed at solving the following objectives:
1. to investigate the theorical principles of the loyalty management hotel industry;
2. to identify the new theories and tools applied in customers relationships effectiveness;
3. to analyze the strategies and tools of customer loyalty in the hospitality industry;
4. to analyze the types of clients, the determinants and the degree of fidelity on hotel services market in the theory of generations perspective;
5. to identify qualitative methods applicable to customer loyalty strategies in the hotel management of R. Moldova and to analyze the research results and practical implications; 6. to develop methodologies for assessing the performance of hotel services management and to develop the principles for appraisal the efficiency of customer loyalty strategies in hotels considering the theory of generations.
Scientific novelty lies in: – using quantitative and qualitative methods to modernize the customer intelligence of Regency, Codru and Dacia hotels, using the principle of generational segmentation; – outlining the generational features specific to hospitality industry; – creating the hypotheses of the influence of the generational features on the loyalty determinants; – elaborating customer loyalty strategies based on generational features on three-dimensional model of their loyalty determinants influence; – formulating the recovery methodologies of Moldavian hotel sector in sociological and praxeological terms.
Significant scientific issue solved in the field is to develop solutions in order to strengthen hotel customer loyalty strategies based on the development of provided services, managed in perspective of the theory of generations, using the three dimensional model that highlights the importance of each category of generations and establish the loyalty determinants of hotel customers.
Practical implementation of the results. Relying on the structured model, it is creating a software, which being connected to the core hotels software will generate immediate information about the nature and needs of guests upon check-in, the options will help receptionists to select the suitable chambers for them and will encourage managers to promote their loyalty policies using customer intelligence. This software will initially be piloted in the “Regency”, “Codru” and “Dacia” hotels.
Under consideration  :