StatusTerm of presenting of the thesis 24 July, 2020
Abstract– 0.69 Mb / in romanian
2.54 Mb /
Thesis structure: introduction, three chapters, general conclusions and recommendations, bibliography of 139 titles, 12 annexes, 135 pages of the main text, 46 figures, 6 tables. The results of the research are published in 31 scientific papers, with a volume of 13.5 author’s sheets.
The research objectives are:
- Analysis of the theoretical and methodological approaches regarding the regulation of the land relations under the new conditions;
- Description of the current situation of land relations, of their historic development in the Republic of Moldova and in other countries in order to develop and implement a Regulatory System of land relations.
- Elaboration of the principles, the criteria, the categories that will serve the basis of instructions, regulations, legislative, methodical and methodological framework of land relations regulation.
Novelty and scientific originality:
- Identification of the factors influencing the formation, development and improvement of the agricultural land relations in the Republic of Moldova;
- Formulation of the basic principles of formation and development of land relations in rural areas;
- Elaboration of the recommendations for further modernization (reformation) of the methodological basis concerning the development of the native land relations; - Evaluation of the ecological aspect of land use in the Republic of Moldova under the conditions of market economy and the elaboration of regulatory measures;
- Systemic approach and the elaboration of the measures for land relations regulation in the conditions of the market economy; The solved scientific problem consists in the analysis of the situation in the field, in the elaboration of the theoretical and methodological framework for the implementation of the methods of regulating the agrarian land relations, of the Regulating System for the agrarian land relations in the Republic of Moldova.
The theoretical significance of the thesislies in the analysis, updating, elaboration and/or modification of the juridical, economical, ecological, methodical and methodological norms in the field of land relations, as well as in the application of the new mechanisms for their regulation, taking into account the socio-economic context of the national economy development.
The applied value of the thesis consists in its role in: the elaboration, consequtive, modification of the legislative framework (Land Code, other legislative acts), implementation of economic, organizational and ecological methods of land regulation at the post-privatization stage of agricultural lands in the Republic of Moldova.
Implementation of scientific results. The results of scientific research have been implemented within The Agency for Land Relations and Cadastre (ALRC), Ministry of Agriculture,Regional Development and the Environment (MARDE) and are confirmed by certificates.