StatusThe thesis was presented on the 12 May, 2016
Approved by NCAA on the 6 October, 2016
Abstract– 0.51 Mb / in romanian
ThesisCZU 316. 62/. 64:159. 91/. 922. 8 (0433)
6.62 Mb /
Thesis structure:introduction, three chapters, general conclusions and recommendations, glossary,references of 287 titles, 13 annexes, 130 pages of main text, 32 figures, 18 tables. The results obtained are presented in 12 scientific and didactical-methodical publications.
Field of study: Social Psychology
The goal: Exploring the neurocerebralpsychodynamics’functional level impact on social adaptation in adolescents and elaborating a neurocerebralsynergizing program for developing a synergistic social adaptation.
The general objectives of the paper:
- Analyzing and systematizing of existing theories in the research literature concerning the social adaptation, synergistic psychology and neuropsychology, in order to reveal the interaction between social adaptation and neurocerebralpsychodynamics in adolescents.
- Exploring theneurocerebralpsychodynamics impact on social adaptation of adolescents.
- Optimizing social adaptation adolescents by increasing brain synergy integration.
- Developing certain recommendations on the optimization of social adaptation of adolescents in terms of neuro-synergetics.
Scientific novelty and originality:
- Constructing and validating a scale for assessing the social adaptation of adolescents: Social Adaptation Dimensions Inventory(IDAS).
- Applying the Neuro-synergistic Principles in the social adaptation processes in adolescents.
- Establishing a Program of synergistic brain integration (PISC), with an impact on social adaptation growth, based on social adaptation theories, on the theories of brain function and on neuro-synergetic principles.
- Developing certain Strategies of synergistic optimization(SOS) for adolescents.
- Facilitating certain interdisciplinary research between social psychology and neuropsychology.
The scientific issues resolved: the scientific substantiation of social adaptation theories, of synergistic psychology and of neuropsychology that led to the disclosure of the relationship between social adaptation and neurocerebralpsychodynamic in adolescents, which enabled the development and implementation of a development model of the social adaptation in case of adolescents by applying the neuro-synergistic principles and mechanisms (social synergistic adaptation).
The theoretical significance lies in the interdisciplinary area of the research: revealing the relationship between social adaptation and neurocerebral psychodynamics in adolescents; applying in the social adaptation processes of adolescents a matrix pattern of neurocerebralpsychodynamics (conceptualizing a synergetic adaptation model); theoretical and conceptual development of certain psychosocial programs to optimize social adaptation; facilitatingby means of the research certain theoretical contributions to the cognition and development of interdisciplinary research between social psychology and neuropsychology; completing and deepening theoretically and conceptually the knowledge of the adolescent personality profile.
The applied value of the paper lies in: creating a scale for measuring the social adaptation dimensions in case of adolescents; developing a methodology of intervention –the program for the optimization of social adaptation from a neuro-synergistic (bio-psycho-social) perspective; complementing previous studies and research on the adaptation of adolescents to the social environment from a neuro-synergistic perspective. Specialists in developing programs to prevent risk behaviours will find important landmarks, new directions of study and research, concrete intervention solutions, which may guide them in their activities for the beneficial development of the adolescents’ personality and for their efficient adaptation to the social environment in which they live.
The implementation and approval of scientific results was achieved through: university teaching and research activities conducted at "Petre Andrei" University from Iasi and the International Free University of Moldova;
Scientific research within the Centre of Educational Counselling and Creative Training "Ion Holban"; reports of
theoretical and practical results, presented and approved within the department and the senate (ULIM) between
2010-2014; validations of research methods (ULIM); results of statistical processing and comparative analyses,
and of the experimental values, disseminated in scientific conferences and publications.